Monday, March 5, 2012

Do I look okay in my casual around-the-house clothes?

Let me preemble this by saying I was only going for COMFORT because other than doing stuff around the house, all I did today was make a grocery run.  My winter coat never even came off while I was out of the house.  And I like to wear my already-well-worn clothes when I'm not going anywhere nice, and save the nicer clothes for going out in public where people will actually see me. 

So I put on my trusty old Roots jeans (circa 2003) that have just the right amount of stretch to make them SO comfortable, and a comfy red polo shirt (circa 2001).

So on that note, do these clothes deserve a spot in my closet?



Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

1 comment:

  1. If you r going to keep the jeans then you should only use them as jeans you wear when you paint.

    ReplyDelete